Complete dentures, often referred to as false teeth, are removable, prosthetic teeth and gums that give patients the look and function of natural teeth. If you are missing teeth due to gum disease, severe decay, or injury, a complete denture solution can give you back an even, beautiful smile.
We will carefully assess your mouth to determine if a complete denture is right for you. We have a range of options and denture packages available suitable for all budgets and lifestyles.
An all-on-4 or 6 dental implant supported denture, consists of four to six dental implants placed either on the upper, lower or both jaws. Each implant holds a full arch non-removable artificial teeth or crowns.
Additional benefits include:
- Closely replicates natural teeth
- Less deterioration or shrinkage of the jaw
- Virtually no loss of chewing function
- They do not need to be removed after meals or at night
- They are an effective long-term solution that can last for decades if cared for properly