Knowledge, Integrity & Excellence
WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!
THE TEAM IS DRESSED SO DAPPER FOR YOU,
EVEN THOUGH COVID KNOCKED US SIDEWAYS!
CALL US AT 250-494-9711
SO WE CAN BOOK YOU IN FOR ALL YOUR DENTAL NEEDS
Below is a list of some of the enhanced precautions we have taken to protect you in addition to extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures.
- Personalized arrival procedures to guide you from third floor lobby directly to treatment rooms to eliminate contacting surfaces.
- Clearly marked areas to practice and maintain distancing in the reception area.
- Removed magazines and items that can harbour or transfer germs of any kind.
- Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout the clinic.
- Providing more educational materials to enhance your awareness of health issues related to this pandemic.
- We require a mask to be worn by ALL patients upon entering the office. Please bring a mask with you to your dental visit or one will be provided.
- Installed sneeze guards or droplet barriers at all reception areas.
- Require hand washing and hand sanitizing before all appointments by our team and by our patients.
- Introduce an oral pre-rinse by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
- Require all team members to undergo daily testing for COVID-19 and antibodies for the earliest detection of exposure should it exist.
- Record the temperature and oxygen level of every patient upon entering the office, patients must sign the federal government provided consent form.
- Record the temperature and lung efficiency of every team member each day at the beginning and end of the work period.
- Payment arrangements in advance to avoid delay and allow contactless exit from the appointment.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures before and after all appointments with mist or fogging devices to access hard to reach places that can be easily missed.
- Our Hypochlorous (HOCL) fogger is a natural, effective solution to fight against bacteria and viruses. It is 80 times more effective than bleach and is safe for direct contact with skin. Our staff will be using the fogging solution in all operatories and each provider will be fogged after all dental procedures. If you would like to learn more about this please review www.hypochlorousacid.com/
- New personal protection equipment like visors, gowns, and masks for our doctors and team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
- Enhanced daily disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously.
- Disinfection of all outside mail and packages that enter the building.
- Longer appointment times for you to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner.
- Providing tele-dentistry services for follow up lab reports or communication that can be done online or through video education.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time and we look forward to seeing you all again.
Please note carefully: Patients may be accompanied into the actual treatment area by another person or service animal ONLY if they are essential for completion of the dental treatment. An accompanying person must first pass all our screening for COVID-19, including the absence of any fever over 100 degrees F.
What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
Symptoms of COVID-19 are flu-like and include fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or a sudden loss of the sense of smell or taste. Most people develop only mild symptoms. But some people may develop more severe symptoms, including pneumonia.
People at higher risk of severe COVID-19 infection include:
- People who are age 65 or older
- People with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
- People who have serious heart conditions
- People who have weakened immune systems (This can be due to cancer treatment, smoking, bone marrow or organ transplantation, immune deficiencies, poorly controlled HIV or AIDS, or prolonged use of corticosteroids and other immune-weakening medications)
- People with severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 40 or higher)
- People with diabetes
- People with chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis
- People with liver disease
- People who are pregnant
While there are no restrictions on who can get tested, not everybody who feels ill needs to be tested, particularly if you have mild illness. If you are sick with fever, cough, or shortness of breath, and are in a high-risk group, call your health care provider to discuss whether you should be tested for COVID-19.
Our passion is our community
Your family’s dental health is our priority. We strive to provide the best dental care and ongoing support for our community members. We love getting involved in local events and causes, whether it’s participating in the Annual Bathtub Races or visiting our neighbouring businesses.
Dentistry may have brought us together, but our community is truly to thank!